A LABOR OF LOVE
The Kristen Hoop Earrings are made-to-order pieces that begin with a piece of goldstone that is cut, shaped, and drilled into beads. Next, the beads are strung on a metal wire, wire wrapped, shaped, and faceted to studs by hand. After they are made, they are checked again for quality, carefully packaged, and then shipped out to you. Every set of Kristen Hoop Earrings is made by hand in Austin, Texas, USA by artisans that are paid ethical, living wages.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFO
• $5 is donated to the charity of your choice with purchase, please see shipping notes for details
• Handmade in Austin, Texas
• Ethically waged
• Approximately 1.5" in diameter
• Wire gives the ring its structure and ability to have the beads on it. Because of this, these earrings are delicate and should be worn and cared for with this in mind.
• Core of premium grade copper with oven-baked clear coat finish to make it tarnish-resistant